could someone clip this for me?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome Caroline!

Heya party people! 

My third post... yay! Did you guys have an awesome break? I know I did!

So my friend is sleeping over... 

This, laydees and jentlehmenz, is the wonderful, the amazing, the astounding, and the silly, CAROLINE!!! Let's give her a hand... (clapclapclap) :)

Cheese Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And....INCOMING! the aliens will invade our planet in 3...2...1...

Thank you, Caroline. ;)

Who should guest star next? comment & tell me! :) Maybe Daisy... the furry, the single-neuroned, the insane, and the food-loving. (that, my friends is my dog.)  OOOH... or maybe my mom! uh... scratch that. Never mind. Forget I said anything.

Stats:
Holidays today- Single-Tasking Day
Down with multitasking — it’s overtaxing on your brain! Today, just work your way down the list, marking off tasks one thing at a time.
Current fave book-Gossip Girl
Current fave movie-HSM3- was watching the music videos with the amazing Caroline and was reminded how much I love it :)
Current fave song-The Boys Are Back-again with the HSM3
High of the week-Caroline's here :)
Low of the week-am still working on my science project.

Survey of the week:
Have you seen HSM3?

No comments: