could someone clip this for me?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Guest star: Lisa!

Hola, Guten tag, Shalom, Konechiwa, Aloha, Hejsan, and HI!!!
How are the peeps doing today? This is your humble poster-person-thing and I am posting remotely from my friend Lisa's house! Here is the special guest star for today, Lisa!!!

Hello! Juice and pie should rule the world! Joe Biden scares me!!!!! I had a dream he was in my house eating my food out of my fridge! Now we're watching Gilmore Girls, which Wren over here has NEVER seen!!!! How retarded!!! Now to educate her...
Bye!

Lads & Gents the awesome and strange Lisa!

So we are having an awesome time and just went shopping for 3 hours and still haven't had lunch... but we got a bunch of junk food at Target.

Stats:
Holidays today- National Tooth Fairy Day
Current fave book-A Child Called "It" (it's really sad)
Current fave movie-The Truth Project (lesson 5)
Current fave song-New Classic
High of the week-I get to hang with Lisa :)
Low of the week-school starts up on monday :(
Survey of the week:Do you believe in Evolution?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi wren, this is Caroline!
we went to are beach house this weekend-it was a blast! i wish you could've come!!!

talk to you soon!