could someone clip this for me?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi, again :)

Hola, people of Earth!

So this is my second post and I've told some people about this blog, so hopefully I'll get some comments! (Hint, hint!)

Current girl dilemma- Should I ask my crush out? Tell me what you think, I've liked him since third grade...

Just got home from church and am bored, going to eat leftover BBQ food-yum!

Heres a pic of my new magnet for my locker-do you agree?


Stats:
Holidays today-Susan B. Anthony Day
Current fave book-Twilight (still lol)
Current fave movie-just saw Back to the Future 3. amazing!!!
Current fave song-Amazing God (Well, it's a Sunday!)
High of the week-i't Ski week and I have no school! yay :):):):)
Low of the week-have a science project to take up my break :(

Survey of the week:
What's ur fave book, movie, song, etc.?
Comment & I'll post the most popular ones :)

No comments: