could someone clip this for me?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

First post... should be interesting

Hey Peeps!
This is my brand-new blog by Wren (the bird and its also my name! cool, huh?)
So I'm going to post as often as possible... at least if there's anything interesting to say!

Anyone see the Secret Asian Man comic a couple of days ago?... happy V day. So wonderful NOT

La-dee-da... my brother had a 16th birthday party yesterday pretty fun, we had a BBQ. Most of the time, tho, everyone was playing GH World Tour... btw, imo i suck at drums lol

Who has ski week off? any cool plans?

Stats:
Holidays today-Valentines day
Current fave book-Twilight (DUH!)
Current fave movie-nothing right now
Current fave song-Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift, just a totally awesome song!
High of the week-started my new blog-yay
Low of the week-none- awesome huh?

Survey of the week:
What's ur fave book, movie, song, etc.?
Comment & I'll post the most popular ones :)

3 comments:

jmls247 said...

Heyyy... it's jessica from church!! ur blog is kul!! well... c ya at church next week!

Eadayday said...

heyy, it's eada! :] uh... visit my blog! XD

Anonymous said...

I luv this blog page, Wren! It's gr8! I'm still planning on seeing HSM3, but I will soon!!! It looks and sounds like a fantastic movie:D Thanks for having me over at your house yesterday. It was fun!!!:D

Luv ur'e frend,
Caroline